Meetings run a total of two hours and are designed to foster a 90 minute open dialogue amongst those in attendance on a predetermined topic, as well as provide an initial 30 minutes for peer networking opportunities.
Meeting Format and Logistics:
- Meetings are held once per month on a predetermined set schedule (e.g. same day and time slot each month), from January – June and then from September – November each year.
- Chapter meetings commence between 7:30 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. (depending on the chapter) and run a total of 2 hours. We make it a point to end all meetings on time.
- Lite breakfast and refreshments are served.
Our standard agenda typically includes:
- Breakfast and networking.
- Call to order / review of any new group business.
- Around the table introductions by those in attendance.
- Facilitated roundtable topic discussion, with the goal of 100% participation.
To learn more about the group and inquire about exploring membership, please email us at info@TheHRRoundtable.com.