Two hour meetings of The HR Roundtable are designed to foster a 90 minute open dialogue amongst those in attendance on a predetermined topic, as well as provide an initial 30 minutes for peer networking opportunities.
Meeting Format and Logistics:
- Meetings are held once per month on a predetermined set schedule.
- Fairfield County Chapter meetings run from 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m., and meetings of The New York City Chapter of the HR Roundtable run from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Lite breakfast is served.
Our standard agenda typically includes:
- Breakfast and networking.
- Call to order / Review of any new group business.
- Around the table introductions by those in attendance.
- Facilitated roundtable topic discussion until hard stop at meeting end time.